Running or planning to cheer on an athlete this year in Boston? HOTSHOT will be there each step of the way. Here are 3 ways you can catch us at over the next two weeks. The countdown is on!
JOHN HANCOCK SPORTS & FITNESS EXPO
Friday, April 13, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 14, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 15, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Find us at our booth at the Seaport World Trade Center to try a sample of the sports shot with a kick, get recommendations from a HOTSHOT rep on your race-day plan, and buy your last-minute HOTSHOT!
You can’t miss us at mile 20! We’ll be hanging out with Heartbreak Hill Running Company in Newton on race day:
- If you’re a competitor, look for the signs and the red cups to get your sample as you push through Heartbreak Hill. We’ll be on the right side of the road!
- If you’re a spectator, join us to cheer on your athletes! Make a sign at our sign making station to help cheer on the runners. You'll be able to spot our tent, banners and hear our cheers from miles away.
Help us to become the rowdiest, most supportive mile on the course!
Oh... and don’t forget to cheer on our very own Shalane Flanagan as she competes for redemption in Boston!
Are you a Boston local? Our Team Unfinishers Kaitlyn & Matt will be racing the course on Monday April 9th. Here’s where you can support them:
- Checkpoint 1: 9:00 a.m. Gazebo/Mainstreet, Hopkinton – Start Line
- Checkpoint 2: 10:15-11:00 a.m. Framingham 7/11 – Mile 6
- Checkpoint 3: 11:45 am-12:30 p.m. Wellesley Free Library – Mile 13
- Checkpoint 4: 1:15 pm-2:00 p.m. Heartbreak Hill Running Company – Mile 20
- Checkpoint 5: 2:30-3:15 p.m. Copley Square/Finish Line (across from Trinity Church) – Mile 26.2
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE RUNNERS!